One Cure Fits All - Outro song info
Music 
Hi all, as the thread title I would like to have information about the song such as the lyrics and the origin of the music. It looks like a choir of Gregorian chants. I'm too curious but I can't find any information on the Net. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Well basically it's the melody of the last song, Walk Through Darkness, hence its name, Outro.
I don't think it's a choir or something, they probably just used the existing vocals and tweaked it in the studio to sound more atmospheric.
Thumbs Up 
(12-16-2020, 12:38 PM)trigger Wrote: Well basically it's the melody of the last song, Walk Through Darkness, hence its name, Outro.
I don't think it's a choir or something, they probably just used the existing vocals and tweaked it in the studio to sound more atmospheric.

Yes, listen better it's definitely the voices from the band but I dont recognize the lyrics. Seems (could be) final phrase in Walk Through Darkness recorded in reverse...
Thanks for reply anyway
It isn't WTD recorded backwards, it's the guitar and vocals isolated with the pitch dropped down to F from G. Musicians will get it.
It is Walk Through Darkness with the guitars and vocals isolated and dropped down a step to F from G