Rank Therapy? albums from best to... ahem... least best
"I love Infernal Love but those 4 I quoted are my top 4 T albums. IL might be #5 not sure." Smile

Very cool, then!
1: Crooked timber
2: Babyteeth
3: Troublegum
4: Disquiet
5: Never apologise never explain
6: A brief crack of light
7: Nurse
8: Infernal love
9: High anxiety
10: One cure fits all
11: Pleasure death
12: Semi detached
13: Suicide pact
14: Shameless
Got the old spreadsheet out (I know you love it) to update.

12 WOMbles have cast their votes so far... c'mon everyone... next time people argue over which album is best, we can point to this thread to see what the hive mind says!

1- Troublegum 2.83
2- Babyteeth 3.71
3- Crooked Timber 4.08
4- Infernal Love 4.5
5- Suicide Pact You First - 5.67
6- Nurse 6.25
7- Semi Detached 6.5
8- Never Apologise Never Explain 6.67
9- A Brief Crack of Light 8.5
10- Disquiet 8.58
11- Pleasure Death 10
12- One Cure Fits All 10.42
13- Shameless 10.67
14- High Anxiety 11.08
(07-03-2018, 12:57 PM)The_Derminator Wrote: Got the old spreadsheet out (I know you love it) to update.

12 WOMbles have cast their votes so far... c'mon everyone... next time people argue over which album is best, we can point to this thread to see what the hive mind says!

1- Troublegum 2.83
2- Babyteeth 3.71
3- Crooked Timber 4.08
4- Infernal Love 4.5
5- Suicide Pact You First - 5.67
6- Nurse 6.25
7- Semi Detached 6.5
8- Never Apologise Never Explain 6.67
9- A Brief Crack of Light 8.5
10- Disquiet 8.58
11- Pleasure Death 10
12- One Cure Fits All 10.42
13- Shameless 10.67
14- High Anxiety 11.08

Interesting to see High Anxiety at the bottom! The top five is pretty great, to be fair.
(07-03-2018, 06:38 PM)Cactus Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 12:57 PM)The_Derminator Wrote: Hi everybody.

I make my debut in the forum ranking T? albums.

1- Troublegum (Unbeatable)
2 - Infernal Love (A visionary album whatever people could say: not at all metal, not really britpop, not punk, but it's T? trademark)
3- Babyteeeth (I'd love to have a remastered version of this!)

4- Nurse / Suicide Pact You First (Nurse lacks production quality and SPYF is too rough but, hell, they are true T? uncompromised sound!)
5- Semi Detached / Never Apologise Never Explain (They work better as a whole sound concept)
6- Pleasure Death (A little less favoured than its predecessor EP)
7- Cleave / A Brief Crack of Light (As a whole they do work and also separetely they have good songs)
8- High Anxiety / One Cure Fits All (These two don't represent the true T? sound, but they have catchy songs that work)
9- Disquiet (some good songs but many too dull)
10- Crooked Timber  (Sorry but I can't get the point to this...)
11- Shameless (Last, even that I put some value to the attempt made by the band)
(10-31-2018, 11:30 AM)Albert Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 06:38 PM)Cactus Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 12:57 PM)The_Derminator Wrote: Hi everybody.

I make my debut in the forum ranking T? albums.

1- Troublegum (Unbeatable)
2 - Infernal Love (A visionary album whatever people could say: not at all metal, not really britpop, not punk, but it's T? trademark)
3- Babyteeeth (I'd love to have a remastered version of this!)

4- Nurse / Suicide Pact You First (Nurse lacks production quality and SPYF is too rough but, hell, they are true T? uncompromised sound!)
5- Semi Detached / Never Apologise Never Explain (They work better as a whole sound concept)
6- Pleasure Death (A little less favoured than its predecessor EP)
7- Cleave / A Brief Crack of Light (As a whole they do work and also separetely they have good songs)
8- High Anxiety / One Cure Fits All (These two don't represent the true T? sound, but they have catchy songs that work)
9- Disquiet (some good songs but many too dull)
10- Crooked Timber  (Sorry but I can't get the point to this...)
11- Shameless (Last, even that I put some value to the attempt made by the band)

Welcome to the board Derminator. Nice list! Infernal Love is pretty visionary. I think the way they rejected it for years because of the critical backlash it got meant they closed a lot of doors on styles they could have developed in the future. Shame.

Agree with you on Nurse/SPYF as classic T?. Have you heard the remaster of Nurse? Its a really nice job of updating that sort of intentionally thin production but still keeping the dubby emphasis on drums and bass.

Good to see Babyteeth near the top. Classic debut, I love the way it mixes styles together with sheer enthusiasm. Very open-minded towards styles and influence.  Shame you don't get on with Crooked Timber, but to each their own!
If nobody is buying the GEMIL box any more - they should put all the Remastered Albums from it on Spotify etc etc so everyone can hear them...
1. High Anxiety
2. Troublegum
3. Never Apologize never Explain
4. Disquiet
5. Nurse
6. Suicide Pact-Your First
7. Cleave
8. Infernal Love
9. Babyteeth
10. One Cure Fits All
11. Crooked Timber
12. Semi-Detached
13. A Brief Crack Of Night
14. Shameless
15. Pleasure Death
(11-10-2018, 09:19 AM)Mikewatt Wrote: 1. High Anxiety
2. Troublegum
3. Never Apologize never Explain
4. Disquiet
5. Nurse
6. Suicide Pact-Your First
7. Cleave
8. Infernal Love
9. Babyteeth
10. One Cure Fits All
11. Crooked Timber
12. Semi-Detached
13. A Brief Crack Of Night
14. Shameless
15. Pleasure Death

They should have made a really dark remix album of ABCOL and called it A Brief Crack Of Night. All moody dubstep and drum and bass.
Is that a joke Mikewatt?