Rescheduled Gig at Leeds
Had an email from Eventbrite about the rescheduled gig. It's not completely a new gig, they're doing the remaining 12 songs of the set at 6.30 23rd September which people who went to the abandoned gig can confirm a place at for free. Then they're playing a full gig for which you NEED TO BUY A TICKET (just thought I'd make that clear). So check your email accounts if you went full details are in there!
(05-29-2019, 09:27 AM)White Psycho Wrote: Had an email from Eventbrite about the rescheduled gig. It's not completely a new gig, they're doing the remaining 12 songs of the set at 6.30 23rd September which people who went to the abandoned gig can confirm a place at for free. Then they're playing a full gig for which you NEED TO BUY A TICKET (just thought I'd make that clear). So check your email accounts if you went full details are in there!

Wow this is great help to the amateur singers there and I even shared it to the australia essay writing service in order to deal with this matter once in for all. I recorded some tunes to go with the song but I am not good in this and definitely not a professional.