Tour!!
Sorry mate, already home. Bunch of is arranging some kind of meet tomorrow but no real times locked in yet
I didn’t go to Southampton in the end, but am going to Bristol on Tuesday.
Cool beans, I'll be in Leeds most of the day making the most of cheap pints and northern bantet
Hey, sorry not to have seen this post on Saturday night, I hope you found some people to hang out with. And also that you hadn't travelled just for the gig, given the abrupt ending!
What happened there hoochalobster? I was looking at setlist.fm and it says somebody got hurt?!?

Doesn't look like I'll be going to Bristol either. Being a parent, as great as it is, is a bit restrictive...
London was good. My body not so much, going to be feeling that one for a few days. Worth every bit of it though
(11-20-2018, 03:54 PM)richboy Wrote: What happened there hoochalobster? I was looking at setlist.fm and it says somebody got hurt
There was an argument in which a wheelchair user stood up, and then fell to the ground.  Because of her spine injury, it wasn't safe to lift her so paramedics had to be called.  Obviously the band didn't feel comfortable carrying on playing while she was still on the ground and being seen to, so the gig was called to a close a bit early.  They have promised to reschedule though with original tickets still valid.