7) Shameless
8) Crooked Timber
9) Suicide Pact
10) ABCOL
11) Pleasure Death
12) High Anxiety
13) OCFA
14) NANE

The only 3 I'm sure about the order of are the last 3.

From Pleasure Death up, the albums could swap around in any order really. But this is what they are at the mo
1. Troublegum
2. Never Apologise, Never Explain
3. Suicide Pact - You First
4. Crooked Timber
5. Infernal Love
6. High Anxiety
7. Nurse
8. Semi Detached
9. Disquiet
10. A Brief Crack of Light
11. Shameless
12. One Cure Fits All
1) Infernal Love
2) Troublegum
3) Babyteeth
4) NANE
5) Disquiet
6) Semi Detached
7) Nurse
8) Crooked Timber
9) Suicide Pact
10) Pleasure Death
11) ABCOL
12) Shameless
13) High Anxiety
14) OCFA
This seems to be a boring day at work. So my writing got a bit longer..

1. Suicide Pact - You First
Love at first listen. Bought it in Berlin on the day of release while serving the army near there. Next two weeks I was listening to it twice a day in my "Car HiFi".

2. Crooked Timber
Not so impressed at first listen. Was ist the attitude? So fragile (Crooked Timber song). Was it a bit cold? But it grew so much. E.g. Magic Mountain turned from ten minutes of boringness at first listen into a masterpiece of transcendence today:-)

3. Nurse
My introduction to Therapy? by a friend in 1997.

4. Troublegum 
Classic.

5. Semi Detached
Too hectic at first but nowadays I love the pop tunes on there. And the others too.

6. One Cure Fits All
Nice tunes on it, Sprung, Our White Noise and Private Nobody, Fear of God I like a lot. But somehow I seldom listen to it from start to finish.

7. A Brief Crack of Light
Good songs on there. The most I like Get Your Dead Hand Off My Shoulder and Ghost Trio.

8. Infernal Love
Many top songs on it. But It's not my most listened-to Therapy? record.

9. Shameless
I like it. Around the time of its release I started studying. Big city, big living community, lot's of alcohol etc. and this record did fit right in.

10. Disquiet
Has a good flow from start to finish. But some songs ("Insecurity") don't blow me away or seem to lack slightly of "originality" E.g. listening to Insecurity I hear too many Isolation / Trigger Inside references. Still Hurts remembers me to Knives etc.

11. High Anxiety
Many good songs. But here I don't like the production. Everything seems to be up front all the time.

12. Never Apologise, Never Explain
As with High Anxiety I don't like the production. And although I dig the compared to HA darker sound, there are not many songs on there that I really like. At the day of release I digged this more than today.
Hard hard thing to do this kinda list but here is the "list":
1. TG
2. IL
3. OCFA
4. CT
5. Semi detached
6. Nurse
7. NANE
8. Disquiet
9. SPYF
10.ABCOL
11. HA
12. Shameless
1) Babyteeth
2) Troublegum
3) Crooked Timber
4) NANE
5) Suicide pact
6) Infernal love
7) Nurse
8) Abcol
9) Pleasure Death
10) Semi detached
11) Shameless
12) Disquiet
13)one cure fits all
14) High anxiety
Notes and chords mean everything to me.
Then again Shameless could be there in top three for me as its now last in my "list"...as it has got plenty of excellent tunes innit as every T? album has got. I dont count BT and PD as albums as they are not "full albums" imo or waddu think folks...Its just my opinion. Those minialbums are " mini album classics" and they dont belong into "full albums list"Big Grin
(05-29-2018, 05:01 PM)Kossu Wrote: Then again Shameless could be there in top three for me as its now last in my "list"...as it has got plenty of excellent tunes innit as every T? album has got. I dont count BT and PD as albums as they are not "full albums" imo or waddu think folks...Its just my opinion. Those minialbums are " mini album classics" and they dont belong into "full albums list"Big Grin

They belong on the album list. The band said they are releasing album number 15 this year so they do as well.
1. Crooked Timber
2. A Brief Crack of Light
3. Semi-Detached
4. Suicide Pact - You First
5. Never Apologise Never Explain
6. Infernal Love
7. Troublegum
8. Nurse
9. Disquiet
10. High Anxiety
11. One Cure Fits All
12. Shameless