Suicide Pact You First @ 20 - anything planned??
So t?s quite incredible piece of work will be 20 in October. Is there anything planned to mark the occasion? Andy has expressed a desire to play this album in full at some gigs a couple of times before and that would be incredible! Guessing they may have been announced by now

I’ve also just seen that crooked timber is over 10 years old as well! Maybe they could play both albums in full! I know I know - I don’t ask for much :p
(07-13-2019, 05:33 PM)gb199 Wrote: So t?s quite incredible piece of work will be 20 in October. Is there anything planned to mark the occasion? Andy has expressed a desire to play this album in full at some gigs a couple of times before and that would be incredible! Guessing they may have been announced by now

I’ve also just seen that crooked timber is over 10 years old as well! Maybe they could play both albums in full! I know I know - I don’t ask for much :p

Hard to see it. They only seem to play gigs these days that are mainly from Troublegum and what ever current one they are on.
Yeah I thought as much but had a faint hope something might happen, a one off gig somewhere. It’s a shame but understandable.

On another note the new forum is very quiet. Is there somewhere else people talk t? Or is it a legacy of the move to the new site? I must admit I preferred the way you could immediately see what topics have been updated on the old site and don’t come on here nearly as much, Can’t be helped I know.
(07-20-2019, 06:33 PM)gb199 Wrote: Yeah I thought as much but had a faint hope something might happen, a one off gig somewhere.  It’s a shame but understandable.  

On another note the new forum is very quiet.  Is there somewhere else people talk t? Or is it a legacy of the move to the new site?  I must admit I preferred the way you could immediately see what topics have been updated on the old site and don’t come on here nearly as much,  Can’t be helped I know.

I think the messageboard lost a lot of traffic when they switched sites all of a sudden (I know they didn't have a choice about it). Shame.

Yes to a SPYF gig!
(07-20-2019, 06:33 PM)gb199 Wrote: Yeah I thought as much but had a faint hope something might happen, a one off gig somewhere.  It’s a shame but understandable.  

On another note the new forum is very quiet.  Is there somewhere else people talk t? Or is it a legacy of the move to the new site?  I must admit I preferred the way you could immediately see what topics have been updated on the old site and don’t come on here nearly as much,  Can’t be helped I know.

Bookmark http://therapyquestionmark.co.uk/forum/s...ion=getnew this will show the new posts
Thumbs Up 
(07-20-2019, 07:45 PM)White Psycho Wrote:

Bookmark http://therapyquestionmark.co.uk/forum/s...ion=getnew this will show the new posts

Good to know!  Thanks
(07-13-2019, 05:33 PM)gb199 Wrote: I’ve also just seen that crooked timber is over 10 years old as well! Maybe they could play both albums in full! I know I know - I don’t ask for much :p

That would be amazing!