Why so inactive?
Hmm, this forum seems dead lol. I think this forum has too less categories. And too less active people maybe. There should be more categories and I think this place might become a bit more lively lol
I think a lot of people didn't sign back up when we changed the forum software, and many people just use the T? group on facebook to chat nowadays. What categories would you like to see?
(01-20-2019, 10:28 AM)hoochalobster Wrote: I think a lot of people didn't sign back up when we changed the forum software, and many people just use the T? group on faecbook to chat nowadays.  What categries would you like to see?

That makes sense. Not sure but maybe more general and chit chat categories? So all kinds of and more people could engage here?
We're a very niche board, I don't feel we have to appeal to the masses!
(01-30-2019, 11:49 PM)hoochalobster Wrote: We're a very niche board, I don't feel we have to appeal to the masses!
'Niche'. Now I can just hear Sean Connery talk about his niece
Big Grin If I think of Sean Connery I just hear Eddie Izzard's impression of him as Noah building the ark - I'm working on a schpeedboat at the moment...
And now I just hear Eddie Izzard's James Mason impression. 'I.... James Mason'
Ich bin ein Berliner
Also for whatever reason - Eddie Izzard stopped being funny in 2003.

Circle was POOR and his DVDs got worse each time.
I agree with your there. Feels weird to not be going to see him on this tour though, when he was of such major importance to me in the 90s.