Irish Tour 2019
Derry, Galway, Cork, Limerick, Dundalk in mid March 2019.

No Belfast or Dublin (yet?...)
The Derry gig is billed as an NI exclusive gig.

Best guess is Dublin and Belfast are being held back for the 30th anniversary shows.
(11-21-2018, 09:03 PM)Jarlath Wrote: The Derry gig is billed as an NI exclusive gig.

Best guess is Dublin and Belfast are being held back for the 30th anniversary shows.

I might drive down to the Dundalk one. It's closer than Derry and I haven't seen T? outside Belfast before...
(11-23-2018, 01:51 PM)The_Derminator Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 09:03 PM)Jarlath Wrote: The Derry gig is billed as an NI exclusive gig.

I might drive down to the Dundalk one. It's closer than Derry and I haven't seen T? outside Belfast before...

I'll be doing likewise, except I'll be driving up to Dundalk. I'm pretty much in between Dublin and Dundalk anyway, so I can't really use no Dublin gig as an excuse not to see them.
Cool!
Going to the Galway , Limerick and Cork gigs with two other fans. Sort of a double threesome.
(01-09-2019, 04:15 PM)Jerry Wrote: Going to the Galway , Limerick and Cork gigs with two other fans. Sort of a double threesome.

Will do the last one of the Ire gigs, Dundalk. Shame that our paths dont cross this time. Got the trip as a birthdaypresent from missus Heart
(01-09-2019, 07:37 PM)Kossu Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 04:15 PM)Jerry Wrote: Going to the Galway , Limerick and Cork gigs with two other fans. Sort of a double threesome.

Will do the last one of the Ire gigs, Dundalk. Shame that our paths dont cross this time. Got the trip as a birthdaypresent from missus Heart

That's a pity , Petri.

The Dutchies are flying back Sunday afternoon. Will see if I include Dundalk but after a 4 day roadtrip and work the day after it all depends on which state the old body will be in.
Got tickets for Limerick. Might try get to Galway as well.
I got tickets for Dundalk although @Jerry I think it's sold out now I'm afarid...

So, there'll be (at least) 3 WOMbles there anyway?