New Therapy? Album ‘18
I’ve seen ‘Callow’ live (great track) and a snippet of ‘Flash back Jack’ on YouTube, which I couldn’t really make out due to the sound quality. Anyone heard anything else yet? Hopefully September is the release date for the album. It’d be great if they put out a single from it soon.
(05-06-2018, 12:03 PM)Garymartian Wrote: I’ve seen ‘Callow’ live (great track) and a snippet of ‘Flash back Jack’ on YouTube, which I couldn’t really make out due to the sound quality. Anyone heard anything else yet? Hopefully September is the release date for the album. It’d be great if they put out a single from it soon.

they've played spat out live in athens back in november:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-oH-Dqj51c

video courtesy of mr. kossu 

and andy's done an acoustic version of crutch: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sis2zllLLAw
Awesome! Thanks. I can’t wait to hear Chris Sheldon’s magic on them. ?
On the old thread - someone mentioned it was called " Cleaver " - but I think they were making it up since there's no mention of that name anywhere.

Unless Andy said it at a gig.
I’m guessing he must have said something at a gig. That and them signing to Marshall records. There’s nothing on the web about any of that.
Big announcement at 10am tomorrow! Check out the T? Instagram. Smile
Happy days. I would assume it's about the new album, but let's wait and see. Looks like we're heading into an new album/tour cycle, which is always good news.
I HOPE it's album related and not just to announce a gig.

I don't go to gigs so I don't get excited for gig dates.
First post ever despite watching the forums for several years. Don’t be too harsh on me guys! I really look forward to any update. The live shows continue to evolve. New album artwork is always cool. Each album sonically challenges my palate. Roll on the announcement!
Just getting my "Hope it's better than OCFA" obligatory post out of the way.

Cool