What's the next gig you're going to?
We Are Scientists - The Academy Dublin 12/05/2018

Know nothing about this band, but going along with a friend so hopefully they're good. If not, at least it's a night out and a few beers
I am very smug to say that because the FOTC tour got rescheduled, I have been able to swipe Diamond Dave's tickets as he can't make the new date Big Grin

Think that's the only gig in my calendar at the moment, I seem to spend most of my nights out at comedy shows rather than bands these days. And even FOTC are a comedy band Undecided
Britrock Must Be Destroyed at Leeds. Wildhearts, Reef, Terrorvision. Mint
well last friday 11/05  it was my daughter's 10 th birthday. The Sheila Divine played a show in Kortrijk (30 min drive from my place). Me and my daughter had a great night, The Sheila Divine was a great introduction to rock and roll for my daughter, and she was surprised with her present !!
Ozzy, Stone Sour, Bullet for my valentine next week in Hyvinkää here in Finland, probably Ghost here in Tampere the same week and Therapy? and Rose Tattoo in Munchen Germany also the same weekBig Grin
Ministry in Dublin tomorrow. Should be loud.
It was a last minute thing so I didn't post this pre gig, but I went to see glassJAw in Brixton on Saturday night. Great gig - I've been looking forward to seeing them for a long time - although I sat on the balcony and got blinded by the stage lights for the first half an hour.
Tomorrow: Jaya The Cat, Therapy? & Phil Campbell & bastard sons in Thessalonki!
On Saturday: The Godfathers & Therapy? in Thessaloniki
Dead Can Dance planned on the next may.
Walking Papers in Dublin
They just announced it last Thursday and play tomorrow. Hope they get a good crowd as they're a quality band.