New message boards
Cool, I shall give it a go. Haven't learned how to install themes yet!
A definite improvement, but the font on the main page is really small. (And the logo is gone, but I guess you already knew that?)
Brevity: good.
Right, so the new theme is called 'cerise' and the board should be black and red for new users.

If anyone doesn't like it, you can go to your control panel ("user CP"), then click on 'edit options' (under 'your profile) and in the bottom right corner, you can change it back to the mybb default colours.
Also Daryls not been banned yet?
Notes and chords mean everything to me.
And Simon's avatar looks like a bailiff outside the door. Sad
Yeah I don't know how easy it will be to edit specific things within the theme, learning on the fly here, but will try play around some more.

Don't think I can do owt about Simon's face though, sorry.
Oi! Cheeky cow!
Notes and chords mean everything to me.
(04-29-2018, 04:53 PM)hoochalobster Wrote: Right, so the new theme is called 'cerise' and the board should be black and red for new users.  

If anyone doesn't like it, you can go to your control panel ("user CP"), then click on 'edit options' (under 'your profile) and in the bottom right corner, you can change it back to the mybb default colours.

It looks like the option is also at the bottom right of every page.
Said this in another thread but needs a mobile friendly theme. It's a pain to use on a mobile.
It looks like there are some tools/themes options in that regard; I think it should be doable?