30 years anniversary tour
So, who's going to attend these shows? What's your expectations from them? I'm attending the Brussels gig... I must say i'm fairly excited Big Grin
Attending Manchester and London. Bare minimum they should play So Much For The Ten Year Plan
Manchester & London. Might fly to Hamburg too as its the same day I have my 51st bday Smile
How Lucky you are, you, British......... (sigh)
(12-03-2019, 10:18 PM)interzone Wrote: How Lucky you are, you, British......... (sigh)

Well neither me or Kossu are British Tongue

I don't know what the band has in mind for these concerts, since they haven't  given us any hint as to what to expect, but I am hoping for a special setlist that will be representative of all their history.
(12-09-2019, 11:53 AM)trigger Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 10:18 PM)interzone Wrote: How Lucky you are, you, British......... (sigh)

Well neither me or Kossu are British Tongue

I don't know what the band has in mind for these concerts, since they haven't  given us any hint as to what to expect, but I am hoping for a special setlist that will be representative of all their history.

Me too...I want to hear as many as possible less played songs...from whole career
A Belfast date has been announced now... Sat 26th Sep (the night after Dublin)
(01-13-2020, 11:39 AM)The_Derminator Wrote: A Belfast date has been announced now... Sat 26th Sep (the night after Dublin)

Yay!  Looking at flights now.  

I also note the poster says it’s an “early show”.  Is this a hint of a longer set list I wonder??  Wishing thinking perhaps...
(01-14-2020, 09:00 AM)gb199 Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 11:39 AM)The_Derminator Wrote: A Belfast date has been announced now... Sat 26th Sep (the night after Dublin)

Yay!  Looking at flights now.  

I also note the poster says it’s an “early show”.  Is this a hint of a longer set list I wonder??  Wishing thinking perhaps...

No, sorry, the Limelight will want to have their normal Saturday night on and make x2 the money. The bouncers were absolutely brutal getting people out after the Infernal Love gig. But that's capitalism for ya!
(01-14-2020, 09:28 AM)The_Derminator Wrote: No, sorry, the Limelight will want to have their normal Saturday night on and make x2 the money. The bouncers were absolutely brutal getting people out after the Infernal Love gig. But that's capitalism for ya!

Gah you couldn't even let me dream for an hour could ya  Tongue 

Ah well, will still be epic