The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Pick one song from each album to hear live (30 Year Tour dreaming!)
Hey all!  Anyone still here??  I'm looking to flush out as many of you as I can with a (hopefully) fun question for you to ponder...  If you read this you have to respond with your list Wink

As we know, T? are touring this year for their 30th anniversary.  Whilst I don't believe they've given any clue as to what these shows entail, I'm sure most of us are hoping for a set spanning their entire career with some surprises thrown in.  That got me thinking about a Cure gig I went to years ago, when they played one song off each album.  If T? did similar, what would you want to hear?  Some suggested rules first of all, though this is for fun so if you wish to ignore do so...

1. Albums are defined by the Wiki page disography (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therapy%3F), so does not include live, compilations, EPs, the PD / Nurse merger.  Hopefully none of you are sneaky enough to alter the page to get more songs in!
2. You can pick one song from each album
3. You can pick one song from all compilations, but this should not be a song that is on a full album.  For example, you can pick Fat Camp from SMFTTYP but not Screamager as that is already on Troublegum
4. You are allowed four wild card picks, for those songs that you really love but just came up short on the other categories

That's it!  Once complete you'll have 20 songs for your list.  How you choose is up to you.  It could be your favourites, or songs you'd love to hear live.  Hope you enjoy, and with a bit of luck T? may get a few ideas!

Here's my list:

Babyteeth                                    Innocent X
Pleasure Death                             Potato Junkie
Nurse                                          Accelerator
Troublegum                                 Brainsaw
Infernal Love                               30 Seconds
Semi Detached                             Straight Life
Suicide Pact – You First                 Ten (thirty!) Year Plan
Shameless                                   Tango Romeo
High Anxiety                                If it Kills Me
Never Apologise Never Explain       Rise Up
One Cure Fits All                          Sprung
Crooked Timber                           Clowns Galore
A Brief Crack of Light                    Marlow
Disquiet                                      Idiot Cousin
Cleave                                        Callow

B-side / rarity / compilation           Cello Song
Wild Card 1                                 Bad Karma
Wild Card 2                                 No Sunshine
Wild Card 3                                 Unconsoled
Wild Card 4                                 Fat Camp

Messages In This Thread
Pick one song from each album to hear live (30 Year Tour dreaming!) - by gb199 - 01-09-2020, 06:00 PM